Would you consider this a psychic ability?

This is weird and I'm not sure why it keeps happening but it does and I really have no explanation for it.

A specific scene of a movie or TV show will pop into my head and it could be months since I've seen it and then a day or two or even a week later its on TV.

For example, there was a question asked recently in one of my mom groups who would play you in a movie. I immediately thought of Drew Barrymore in Never Been Kissed and guess what is on MTV right now....Never Been Kissed. I didn't even know it was coming on.

Anyone have any thoughts why this keeps happening? It has been happening for years. My own husband thinks I'm full of it. Its not something I've shared with anyone else because I don't want people to think I am crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• OMG! I'll do that with songs! They'll be super obscure ones. They pop in my head and then I'll hear them somewhere! I believe its a psychic type thing,but i wish instead of songs,it'd be lottery numbers that would flash in my head!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Lol, I have things like that happen too. My mom has it happen a lot. My dad(jokingly of course) calls her a creepy witch because of it.
    She knows who's on the phone before it rings, she predicts random things are going to happen and then they do. She thinks it's just coincidence but it happens enough and she's right enough that I think it's more. I think she should learn how to channel it.

I must have gotten a little bit of it from her...maybe I should learn to channel it. Lottery numbers would be nice, lol. Although I'd probably feel horrible guilt due to poor ethics from using a "gift" for personal gain.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Check some Sylvia Brown books. She is big on that sort of thing.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2010