What would you do?

OK so what if your 13-15 year old DD (not trying to fight these are the facts) came to you and said she was pregnant...but wait she is a virgin and she has been inpregnanted by god who told her via an angel? What would you do? Not trying to start a fight just really wondering! I know what I would do.... I would send my DD right to a mental hospital no questions asked!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wasn't she married to Joseph already? I would sit her down and explain some stuff. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I'd say, "Really? Well, let's get you to an OB and see if that hymen is really still there or if you're lying to try to get out of trouble."
    Anonymous

• Braden, no she was not married to Joseph first and anon I loooove that answer!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Hymens don't always break...

We would still sit down and talk.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• They were not married but engaged. Back then once engaged you would have to get papers of divorce to break it off. And sometimes the woman would get stoned to death.

I would care for my child and her baby. No question about it.
    Anonymous

• My dd did come to me and was pregnant as a young teen and I wish she had said the father was God instead of who it really was!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Same thing I would do if she wasn't a virgin... Say "Okay, what do you want to do next." Give her support and make sure she understands all her options.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Id sit down and get more details about the event and then see what she planned on doing.
    I would figure she wasnt comfy discussing who knocked her up and so Id support her til she was ready to tell me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• OK would you belive her that "god" got her pregnant? Of course we would all support our children but would you believe her?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would assume she were lying.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2010