chest pain on right side

ok this might be wired bout how does it feel when your boobs are gettin filled wit milk cuz i told my mom today that when i lay down i get this pain in my chest but not on my boobs up a little higher like where your collar bone is jus on my right side only and it started yesterday and i dnt know if its from the pills the dr gave me for anemia

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like heartburn. It's very common with pregnancy. That's not quite what it feels like when the milk comes in.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• but it hasnt gone away at all
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Yep, I agree with it being heart burn. I had it EVERY day from about 5 months till the day I gave birth. Nothing worked for mine. Sometimes if I had a glass of milk before bed it would keep it away long enough for me to go to sleep, but then I would wake up with it.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 3:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• but then why is it hard for me to breath sometime as well
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• How far along are you? It could be baby "pushing" or putting pressure on your lung. I had that too :)
    Anonymous

• 7 mnths
    senior_2OO8

Answer by senior_2OO8 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2010