My 1 year old is sick!!!

She's been throwing up all day and won't keep anything down!!! Any suggestions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Health

• Um, you could try taking her to the doctor. Just a thought.
    Anonymous

• I agree,, if it has been truly all day, and she hasn't been able to even keep liquids down, she will get dehydrated much faster thatn an adult... does she have the "trots" too? If not I am worried perhaps she ate something bad or poisonous,, even a plant,,, think you should take her to urgent care if this has been going on for more than 6 hours,, hugs!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• As long as she is peeing, taking her to the doc won't do you any good. Keep fluids in her, pedilyte and so on. As long as she's peeing, she's not dehydrated enough for the docs to do anything. Best of luck
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2010