Doesn't he (Obama) have other things to be focused on, rather than a baseball game?

What are your thoughts?

banana-bear

Asked by banana-bear at 3:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't see anyone saying Bush is great in this post.  The OP has repeatedly said she wasn't a Bush fan. 

Comparing Obama to Bush is like comparing the taste of dog shit to the texture of dog shit.  Just because the texture is better than the taste, doesn't mean it's not still dog shit. 

Anonymous

• Nope. Baseball is life.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Oh hell no, baseball is great. Anything not having to do with government is fine with me.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I beg to differ. He shouldn't be out 'enjoying himself' when there is still a tragedy going on down here in the gulf! Not to mention the million other problems he could be devoting his time to.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 3:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• ARE YOU SERIOUS???

So our president can't go to a game? He can't enjoy a sport? What's next he can't have a father daughter date because he has a country to run?

So if you think Obama is bad for this, what do you think of Bush then? Who happened to be vacationing FAR more than Obama's ever dreamed.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Hell, he may be president, but he's also human. Let the poor man enjoy a ball game every now and then.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• banana, are you going down there to help? I'm betting that would be a big fat NO! So why not? Why can't a man enjoy his life just because he is POTS. He is a human being who needs a break just like you and I. You think the big BP guy has sat there watching this happen or has he had some down time? Oh yeah and I forgot Obama has a huge magic wand that he can just wave over the Gulf and the oil will stop! I forgot that!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I don't think anyone should be vacationing while they are the President. That's not the job they signed up for. Btw, all I've ever seen Obama do is vacation! Does he need so many of them because his job is just too hard for him :o(

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 3:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• delilahsmom1177... don't you know that Obama himself  caused the oil spill and his SOLE responsibility to fix it? He shouldn't eat, sleep or even take a piss until he takes care of it.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 3:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• badBIG THUMBS DOWN TO YOUR QUESTION

Anonymous