what is this blodd cream discharge????

i have a ? i went to the bathroom today n had a blood n cream color discharge i knw im preganant my last lmp was 5*8*10 but im not bleeding nemore n this hasnt happened with my other children. neone know what it could be???? and im scared cuz me n my husband have been trying to get pregnant for some while now.

TonysWifey0126

Asked by TonysWifey0126 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Okay I am not sure how far along you are? I think maybe 2/3 months? It could be spotting,, in conjunction with a yeast or beginning of a yeast infection,, I got them awful when I was newly PG---no cramping? dark blood, or bright blood?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• it was a very light red more of a cream color.And, im 5 weeks 5 days 2day. Ive never had ne kind of infection before ever. I go to the doctor on tuesday. it just really scared me cuz me n my husband have been trying 2 have a baby n we been have miscarriage after miscarriage
    TonysWifey0126

Answer by TonysWifey0126 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I think your fine,, hopefully just spotting,, I too have had many miscarriages and all of them involved bright red blood,, hugs to you and I will say my prayers for you,,, PM me and let me know how it went :)
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would get this and the best way my doc could explain it to me is it's a "false" period. I had it with all three of ours in the beginning. Basically even though I was preg my bosy was trying to have a period. It is basically blood that is left over up there.

Also, did you and hubby have sex recently, like in the past 3 days? If so, it could be from your cervix being sensitive since your pregnant now. I had that with our third child.

Try to relax. Put your feet up and watch tv or cuddle with a good book. Make sure your getting plenty of fluids, especially it your are out in the heat. If you start to cramp or it becomes BRIGHT red, call your doc or go to the ER.
    Anonymous