Bad pain in left leg all this morning n then a lite red n cream color discharge when i went 2 da bathroom later.

Ok so this morning i was having a really bad pain in my left leg right in my pantie line n it hurt so bad i was cryn on n off. Well, when i walk the pain goes away and then i ended up going to use the bathroom bout an hour later n i had what looked like lite red with a creamy cream color discharge. I havent seen ne sight of blood since. But im wondering what it could be? Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant forever and all we do is end up miscarrying. Im 5 wks n 5 days 2day. Ive never had ne kind of infection with my other kids. What could this be??????

TonysWifey0126

Asked by TonysWifey0126 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you are pregnant now? I would say it's possibly an ovarian cyst the has ruptured. If you keep miscarrying you could possibly have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). I would talk to the doctor about it. Some people bleed a bit when they are pregnant though. I kept miscarrying and my daughter was a preemie and i went and had some tests done and they found out i have PCOS. I have been having cysts rupture lately and its not fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2010