Spin Off Question... Do you limit the amount of TV your kids watch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not really, but it's mainly because she doesn't sit in front of it all day. We just have it on for background noise. She'll be in her room playing, running around, dancing, having tea parties w/the dolls and animals, cleaning, all kinds of things while the tv is on. There is always at least one tv, usually two of them on in our home. The only time I have her turn it off is when she leaves her room.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I dont have to. They will only watch for a few minutes at a time...sometimes a little longer , then go back to playing.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 4:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i really don't have this problem cause my son ONLY wants to play video games on the XBOX which i try to limit since that system has a time limit in the parental controls but somehow he figures out the password (which i don't know how) and change the length of time he can play.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• No. My TV is on all day. Sometimes she watches, sometimes she plays with toys, etc. etc. Sometimes I take over and have my own shows on as well.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Nope the only thing my LO will sit still for is Dinosaur Train and Elmo's world on Sesame street. Other wise it is just background noise for the morning and the afternoon I use the radio.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2010