just a question for experienced moms and their babies...

I used a bouncer with my daughter and she seemed okay with it and she didn't like the swing at all but she loved for me to hold her and rock her. I'm making a baby register right now and I'm just curious should I get just a bouncer and a rocking chair, or should I get a bouncer, swing, and rocking chair I mean do babies even like the swing I use to put my foot on the bottom of it and rock her sometimes I mean should I spend my money on all of that just in case I mean what are ya'll opinions. He is a boy from what I was told some people think it's the cord too that they aren't convinced but about 95% of people say he is a boy ya'll can look at the pics if you want on my page. I just want to know from previous experienced moms what you guys think I should get..

MrsMorton080508

Asked by MrsMorton080508 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My DS hated the swing too! He loved to be rocked,, so I vote bouncer (he loved it) and rocking chair,,that bouncer was the best money I have ever spent on him,, congrats!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i Registered for anything i liked. I didnt expect all of it at ALL but, it gave people a lot of options and ideas. There is no harm in it. Everyone actually said how happy they were there were so many items on there they weren't scared they would accidentally get something someone else already got
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• My kid loved the swing. I'd put her in it and run the vacuum under it and she loved it. She hated the bouncy seat. They all like different things, you'll just have to guess.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• my godson loved the swing my neice hates it and she gave me hers that she bought so i hope by daughter will use it we will see when she gets here
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• All three of our boys LOVED the swing. As a matter of fact our 7 month old is upset cause he's too big for it now. I say put it on there, you may or may not get it. If you do, this baby might like being in the swing :)
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 4:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would get the swing, but my kids really didnt use their swing or boncy seat, I hope Sara will like her swing
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I'd get a swing and glider since you have a bouncer from your first. Gliders are for naps and feedings (especially at midnight!) and swings are more a soothing thing. every baby is different but I loved having all three items.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 5:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• My DD loved her swing and at my friend house she still puts my 2 yo in her DD swing that she has out grown. We didn't' do bouncers b/c I'm not convinced that they are completely safe.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2010