I feel like im forgetting something to pack for baby at the hospital

i have outfits blankets socks little hat mittens and of course the car seat and baby book

how many outfits should i have pack? yes were going to use her outfits in hospital

Anything else just want to make sure i have everything for Kayliana when she gets here cant believe ill be 36 weeks monday time has went by fast

neonangel2188

Asked by neonangel2188 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took my own paci's. I also took things i would need for breastfeeding. Since your using your own outfits for baby I would pack 5 or 6 of them. You dont' know hwo long your going to be in the hospital or how much (if at all) the baby will spit up. This way you have more than not enough :) I agree about the head postioiner for the car seat. If your going to bottle feed you can bring your own from home.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 4:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• take i baby boy outfit, just in case.
    if you are breastfeeding I would take some breastpads, a nursing bra, and a boppy pillow
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 4:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Don't forget the roll thing that goes around the babies head in the carrier/car seat thing. We forgot ours and had to borrow an extra little blanket from the hospital to roll up and put around her head so it didn't roll around all over.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• your camera!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2010