Did anyone see "An Education"?

I just watched it on demand and I loved it all the way up until the end. How fucking disappointing! Don't you hate it when movies are disappointing?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I loved this movie!!! I have to disagree with the you on the ending. I thought it was very realistic. Carey Mulligan was brilliant and charming in her role. I don't recall seeing her prior to this film, although I saw on her imdb page that she did have a few small roles in some movies that I have seen. She was able to be silly, charming, sad and determined all in one film, and best of all she was able to do it without over-doing it. I saw that she was recently cast as the lead in the upcoming My Fair Lady remake. I feel like it is going to be amazing since she got the part instead of somebody like Miley Cyrus or Mandy Moore.

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 6:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2010