Anyone ever experience puss and blood discharge from your nipples and you weren't breastfeeding???

3BoYsNcOuNtInG

Asked by 3BoYsNcOuNtInG at 4:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Health

• it can happen if you are on a type of birth control or nearing metapause
    Anonymous

• I just got my first doe of the Depo on the 15th, so not that long ago, and I am only 24 so I wouldn't think that it is menopause!! Since it is Saturday I will not be able to make an appointment with my dr till Monday!! :(
    3BoYsNcOuNtInG

Answer by 3BoYsNcOuNtInG at 4:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• google it, you will most likely find something helpful
    Anonymous

• I did and it keeps pulling up signs of breast cancer.... so I AM FREAKED, I was hoping someone would have experienced it and maybe it would be ok?? :(
    3BoYsNcOuNtInG

Answer by 3BoYsNcOuNtInG at 4:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I dont know about your question but I was wondering what site you made J.T.'s 6 months video on? it's really nice btw
    Anonymous

• Lat poster, I made the video itself at onetruemedia.com you have to be a paying member to get some of the scenes and captions.... I love it too, and I am still working on it for his 1 year bday!!
    3BoYsNcOuNtInG

Answer by 3BoYsNcOuNtInG at 4:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• thanks, I thought that was the cutest thing when I seen it! You did a good job, its very nice.
    Anonymous

• Thank you!!
    3BoYsNcOuNtInG

Answer by 3BoYsNcOuNtInG at 4:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Okay I am not sounding the alarm horn or being a drama queen please get to the doctor I have known so many women and that was the last sign. Please do not wait go right now if you can. My mother had a double mastectomy and so many women I have known have been in trouble because of these signs please go.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• the only time this happened to me (blood only, not pus) was after my lumpectomy when I threw a blood clot directly behind the nipple. Since I had given birth previously, it was actually helpful in that it drained through the milk ducts and saved me a second surgery.

Since you haven't had any procedures like this to explain it away, I would definitely get it checked on. Don't freak just yet. Get the facts when you can see someone. I would go pronto to the ER personally.
    Anonymous