i want to lose weight but i cant stop eating!

i cant stop... i never feel full. and all i want is junk! please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Health

• ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• check out something new I just heard about, it is a bar called "Full Bar", can't tell you much but you can research it.

Answer by older at 4:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• only buy healthy foods.... count your calories..
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Get fruit and vegetables and add them with every meal while your doing that pull back and sit down why are you eating? Also find a hobby walk or run or most of get a journal one for your food and one for your feelings. When you start to write it down you will realize why and how much it will help you feel better. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• sorry should have been when lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Have you considered hypnosis? I used Limbaslim olfactory hypnosis system to help me lose weight and it's working so well. I hardly ever crave junk and I eat like a thin person now. Still working on the weight loss part, that takes time of course, but it's effortless and I'm down 24lbs so far.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I tried all these things, they all failed, the key os portion control, older had it going in the right direction. I use pills that do the same thing as the full bar.

Basically its like the lap band in a pill.

The full bar hasa plant that expands in yoru stomach(Konjac) I eat Konjac noodles, they take the flavor of whatever topping youpuit on them.

and FORM pills, will fill your stomach to about the size of a good apple.

Let me know if you want more info. I have extra on hand, youc an watch a video on you tube i did seeing th epills work in water.

search emmaweekly i have a few videos on a few different things.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Drink water. Whey you're dehydrated your body makes you feel hungry. That way either A) you'll drink fluids with the food, or B) it can extract the water from the foods you eat.

You're craving junk because it's salty and salty foods make you thirsty.

Half your body weight in ounces every day.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• First go talk to your doctor. Then get on a healthy kick program and stick with it....join a gym and get a trainer...Cut out everything white....sugar...etc...Start with whole wheat breads etc. Eat 6 to 8 times a day...small portions...measure your cereal or eat a very healthy breakfast...breakfast is the best time to cheat...that's when you can have bacon, eggs, toast etc...then eat fruits around 10ish then, eat salad, fruits, lean meats for lunch...snack at 2...eat at 5....getting the picture...I call it the Crazy 8's...drink 8 glasses of water.....take a walk, start off with a short term goal...don't get down if you don't reach it...the main thing is to keep going....don't stop....and hun...it is ok to fall off the wagon and eat something sweet once in a while but not all the time......and don't beat yourself up over it....you know the saying if you fall off the horse...just get right back on...good luck
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• If you eat at night "STOP" that is the worse time to eat, you can eat all you want but during the day every 3 hours you can eat but the key to be fit is eat healthy, drink plenty of water all day and exercise, but if you eat junk food YOU HAVE TO EXERCISE MORE AT THE GYM, AT HOME, WALK, RUN, PRACTICE ANY SPORT, CLEAN THE HOUSE SOMETHING BUT YOU HAVE TO DUE IT, EAT LESS EXERCISE LESS BUT MAKE SURE YOU EAT HEALTHY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO EAT ALL THE TIME YOU MUST BE IN SOME KIND OF STRESS, DEPRESSION, ANTIEXTY, WHEN YOU EAT TOO MUCH ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE A ADDICTION TO THE FOOD IS LIKE SMOKING CIGARRETTS, TRY TO KEEP YOUR SELF BUSY EAT EVERY 3 OR 4 HOURS SMALL AMOUNT AND LOTS OF WATER. I HOPE THIS HELP YOU IT DID FOR ME AND 2008 I HAD MY SECOND BABY MY WEIGHT WAS 204 POUNDS, 2010 TODAY I WEIGHT 160 POUNDS AND IAM NOT DONE EAT MY GOAL IS 115 BY AUG 10TH MY B-DAY :).

FULLTIMEMOM...

Answer by FULLTIMEMOM... at 11:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2010