Help! I'm Lost And Scared

Should i tell the biological dad about his son who is now 1year 4 months old? The real dad has no idea I was even pregnant, he doesn't know about his son. My ex boyfriend just left our 3 kids and myself alone. I'm very Scared about being alone with the kids. I have my parents and little sis living with me, and i'm going for support and want full custody of the kids, but should I tell the bio dad about his son? my ex boyfriend signed the papers @ hospital and his name is on the birthcertificate...I don't know how to tell the bio dad about the son? i'm scared he will hate me and I don't want to lose any of my kids I love them they are my world

Butterfly060709

Asked by Butterfly060709 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Unless you are 500% sure he is the dad, then you should not tell him. Is it all all possible he is someone else's baby? Did you have sex with anyone else within the two months the child was conceived?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• This is so pathetic. The real dad should have known from day one. You shouldn't be running off to tell him because you don't want to be alone. He will either try to get some kind of custody or will in fact hate you. Who are you trying to help here? Do you want your kids to have a new guy in their life right now when they just lost someone they probably considered dad? You need to balance your life before you create even more drama for your children and yourself. Why weren't you honest to begin with? What's changed?
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 5:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i am sure he is the dad, i was not with anyone but the guy during the time the baby was conceived. i know the real dad should have known from day one, it's a long confusing story and i'm not happy about what has happened. the father of the my first and second kid said he would take care of the baby as his own and no one was to know it wasn't his kid. Now that he left i want to start over and start doing the right thing if i make sense. I want to tell the bio dad about his son he has a right to know. i'm not looking for any guy to come in and replace the absence of the father of any of my kids i want it to be just the kids and myself but they do deserve to know who their dad is...i guess i would want to kno who my real dad is asap rather than find out later in life from my suspose to b dad or from someone else. so i was just asking how do i tell this guy he has a son without him hating me more than he will already?
    Butterfly060709

Answer by Butterfly060709 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would send him a letter with a DNA kit and tell him he may be the father of your baby. Tell him you are sure the baby is his, but you are sending the DNA kit for his peace of mind.
    Then whatever he decides is up to him.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Thank You
    Butterfly060709

Answer by Butterfly060709 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i hate it when stupid women get knocked up and don't tell the men that they are fathers. women should not be allowed to do it at all
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2010