How can I house train our puppies

feels like I have tried everything ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• just for peeing or other issues?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• you need to take them outside as often as you can....if they do the doodle or tee tee in the house...don't rub their nose in it, just point it out in a stern voice and let them smell it...them take them straight outside...when they do do the doodles and tee tees outside...praise them....it takes time and they will get it...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• What worked best for my dog was leash training. When he was in the house he was on his leash with me. It got him use to being on a leash but also because he was always right there with me he couldn't have any accidents without me knowing and being able to stop him. I was also able to start identifying his signs that he needed to go. I kid you not, my dog was house broken in two days with this method.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2010