DH hates my mom & doesn't want my kids aroumd herc

My mom is a bitch most of the time & LOVES drama. She stole alot of $ from me so that I couldn't pay my bills then slapped me when I asked 4 it. She lives right by my in-laws so we have to see her when we visit. I hate it but I keep making excuses 4 shit she does. My dh plays nice but yelled at her last time we saw her. My mom flipped then called the cops and reported my dh saying he beat me and I'm afraid to say anything. I don't feel right keeping my kids from her but I can't stand all the drama. She called me today and threatened if I don't visit soon she's going to report my in-laws to
immigration (they DO have papers but some extended family of my in-laws don't). What do I do?? My family refuses to believe me that my hubby and I are happy and have a great relationship. They only believe all the shit my mom says

ajmfmommy

Asked by ajmfmommy at 5:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Your Mom seems lke a bitch. I would have NOTHING to do with her.
    Anonymous

• Tell your mom go ahead and call. And also tell her that if she does such a nasty spiteful thing to your in laws that you will no longer be a part of her life. She is manipulating you. Dont let her control you like this. Its time to put your foot down and demand respect from your mother for the sack of your own family.
    Anonymous

• Do not take it and stay away from her there are some people who cannot live without drama. I cut my mom lose because if you do not do what she says she calls CPS on you and trust me its hard to get rid of them. Let her go and move on your husband might be right. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I read this some place...won't say where...but, can the two of you MOVE away from her. I am serious. She is a controlling mother drama queen....it's really hurting your relationship with you and your husband. MOVE....she's done her job of raising you...now it's your life and your time...she's had hers. Best wishes and hope things get better before they get worse.....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• thatS nuts! i would stay away too and keep my kids from her she must have ADD or something or ocd and has to control everything and everyone around her or it makes her crazy
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Stay away. You dont need her drama. Once she figures out her threats dont bother you and she doesnt get her way, she will change her strategy to see the kids.
    kateyez2214

Answer by kateyez2214 at 4:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2010