Is there anyone else that should be doing something other than answering questions but can't find the motivation?

I've been dragging my feet most of the day. My kids went to their grandparents house this morning and have been gone all day so I'm being lazy. I slowly got around to cleaning out the pool and doing some yard work with frequent breaks. I took a shower and now I'm just sitting here...I should be making dinner or brushing out my hair since it's so long now it takes a good half an hour to get it the way I want it but I can't seem to make myself move.

momof2inCT2007

Asked by momof2inCT2007 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you. I've accomplished grocery shopping today... and that's it lol. About to have mommy/daughter nap time :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• yea. i should totally be cleaning and making sure i have what i need for dinner. ...oh well.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Most definitely. It's too darn hot here to think about doing much of anything. I think we're going to have a lazy dinner, maybe some fruit salad, and I still need to do a couple of things around the house but I'm not pushing myself at all today. My hubby is away until tomorrow evening so the boy and I are being lazy bums.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Nope. I'm on bed rest so my ass is doing nothing but this all day.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Although, since my husband is out fishing I am half-tempted to hi-jack the car and go get me a milk shake but I dunno.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 5:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Yup.. I should be bathing the girls because we have to go to a wedding in 5 hours. And I have a 5-year-old and a 3-month-old. My 5-year-old is going to be the flower girl and the hairdresser will be here is 2 hours..!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• lol at least I'm not alone. Ugh...I'm supposed to be leaving in a little more than an hour so I should make some dinner for myself and do my damn hair.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Yep. I should be organizing photos or DVDs, finishing up my online quiz from the course I completed this week, or filling out more job apps for teaching positions closer to home. It's Saturday, and I just don't want to. lol

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Well I'm just getting over a cold, plus I'm a month pregnant .. so I have no motivation to do anything. However, the house needs to be cleaned. With the hubbs working overtime, the kids and I being sick, nothing has gotten done. So this house needs a good scrub down.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• oh there are at least 50 other things I could be doing.....and they are all in the form of moving boxes. We moved into this house earlier in the week and I just can't find the motivation to unpack....
    sdmomx3

Answer by sdmomx3 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2010