What would you get for hubby on your 10 year anniversary?

We can afford pretty much anything so I'm not sure what to get him. I really want to give him something special but he has everything we wants. Any ideas?

Thanks ladies!

pipermomofash

Asked by pipermomofash at 5:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• A really awesome vacation, somewhere he's never been but he might have dreamed about going. If you have the money to buy anything you want then I would assume money is not an issue, so think wild and crazy if he's that type of person. I know if it was my DH, I would plan a vacation to Greece, no kids, stay in an awesome hotel, spend the days on the beaches and shopping around the little towns and such, he would have the best time eating all the Greek foods and just seeing all the beauty there is there. Find somewhere like that for your dh, somewhere he would love but has never been. It's better than ANY material thing could ever be.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• A scrap book of any mementos you have from the last 10 years. A cute storyboard of your relationship would be fun too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• probably a camping set. like a new tent and chairs a grill a fishing pole and supplies. we love to camp though. or a set of rims for his car, he would love that.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I gave him a scrap book last year.. I was thinking something really special like a really fun weekend or something.. But I don't know where, or what we could do.. Well.. I don't know what we could do outdoors!! :P
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• A trip somewhere
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 5:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Could you rent a cabin for two?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Go on a cruise and give him a bj. The gift that keeps on giving. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 6:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• GinNTonic, I like the way you think :P
    SleepingBeautee, Thanks! I'll look into that!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up, and I am planning on creating a "man cave" in the basement for him! It will have 3 black leather recliners (for when his buddies come over to watch a game), floor to ceiling shelves and bookshelves, a wet bar and mini fridge, a wall mounted TV (with our Satellite line extended to that area), all of his sports memorabilia framed and displayed, etc.

We're working on finishing the basement, so we'll also be adding a full bathroom in the basement--which is for the kids too--and their "boy cave!" LOL

A mutual friend of ours is a plumber and he has a friend who does dry wall and electrical. They'll do all of the "heavy" work, I'll paint and decorate! All I want is a diamond anniversary band! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i would say a vacation..i like the cruise idea
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2010