Pretend you're a God of your own world. What would it be like?

How would you interact with your creation/ children?
Would you prove your existence, or would they have to have faith?
Under what circumstances would you perform miracles?
What happens when your creation/ children die?
What is the policy for those who don't believe?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 6:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love that movie :) Does Jennifer Connely ever age, damn!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would smite anyone who got out of line immediately. Like if there were rapists, murderers, etc...I would smite them as soon as they comitted their act or if they were comprehending it.

My world would be a safe haven, there would be no starvation, no war, no famine, nothing. I would make sure the planet I created was plentiful and if anyone tried to take over like THEY were God i would smite them too. I'd be running the show not them.
    Anonymous

• How would you interact with your creation/ children?

How would i interact...I would go about my normal life...maybe kinda like santa checking whose naughty and nice
    would i prove my existence...i would make it to where i could appear in peoples minds. That way they would think twice about being naughty.

Under what circumstances would you perform miracles? when i felt like it..it would just all depend...i may feel not everyone deserves a miracle.

what happens when you die? i get to judge you and decide if i think you should come back as human, toad, dog, or maybe a tree...maybe even dust in the wind.

if you don't believe? Well then you may become dust in the wind.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Mine would be an undeveloped utopia. Similar to what we think of when we think of the Garden of Eden, but I would have different landscapes, like the earth has now. Lots of beautiful creatures, amazing plant life, and fruits and vegetables growing everywhere. There would be no modern conveniences because I think that is what causes most of our problems here. It would be a very simple place, back to nature 100%. I would like the ability to walk among the people. There would be no illnesses, but the people would pass on when they are old to a new world, much like Heaven. If someone was doing something deemed wrong, they would be sent to a solitary place for a certain amount of time dependent on the crime. Similar to prison but more like exile. There would be no reason for disbelief because I would be able to walk among the people. If someone chose NOT to follow, then upon passing their spirit would be exiled for a time.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would be chaos incarnate! I would basically just set up my creations with the ability to evolve and better themselves, and then let them off the leash. I don't think I would really go out of my way to make contact or communicate with them, other than to occasionally throw a wrench in the mix. Take a leaf out of Terry Pratchett's books. The fate of the worlds depend on a giant interstellar dice game between the deities!

LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 6:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Did you ever see Labyrinth? It would be like that and I would be the Goblin Queen! I would be physically a part of their world so there would be no question as to who was the Queen... I wouldn't preform Miracles, I don't believe Goddesses do that - that's for the fates to do... And I'm a big fan of Reincarnation. Also, I really don't care if people don't believe, but seeing how I would be a physical part of their world, they would have to be pretty dumb to not believe.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• You remind me of the babe. What babe? The babe with the power. What power? The power of voo doo. Who do? Do What? You remind me of the babe! I saw my baby cryin' hard as babe could cry...What could I do?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2010