A free dieting website ?

I really need to gain control of my weight... I know a website like the weight watchers one will help but I cannot pay for it.... is there a site like it that can help me keep track of my weight, what I am eating, etc.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Spark people.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• yes sparkpeople.com is awesome. They have a thing where you put in everything you eat, and it totals up your calories/fat/sodium/vitamins and minerals its awesome. They have recipes, diet tips, exercise tips, etc. I love that site.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I've heard really good things about spark people too. I use www.caloriecount.about.com and I have a lot of success when I actually stick with it. I lost about 15 pounds in 6 weeks but then went on summer break and have been eating like crap.
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I love Sparkpeople.com... I have met some friends off there too.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2010