I feel so guilty!!

I'm 33 weeks pregnant, and I have a cold! I'm feeling in a fog, and I haven't been able to do anything productive around the house for two days. . .and I feel guilty!! The kitchen is a mess, but i have NO energy to get up and clean. My husband has not complained, he has been doing the cleaning. But I STILL feel guilty! Help :(

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well you shouldnt feel bad. I'm not pregnant and i havent done anything all week. Does that make you feel any better?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• you are pregnant and sick. give yourself a break!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Yeah :)
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• don feel guilty.....you need your rest u are sick and prego....way to go daddy for cleaing the house.....that is a true man you got there be proud be very proud he understands u cant so just thank him
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 6:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• don't feel bad at all. You are pregnant! It's not like you just don't want to do it! Cut yourself some slack!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• You shouldn't feel guilty if you're not feeling good especially since you are pregnant. You're health and the babies are important right now.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• isn't it crazy the pressure we put on ourselves? i had my baby 3 weeks ago, and sometimes i have energy and sometimes i don't! sometimes i have the energy and let my dh do things around the house because...it is his house too and he should help. sometimes i should just be a mommy!
    you are sick and you are growing a life inside of you! let your body build that baby, without the guilt mama!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2010