What EXACTLY has Obama "cleaned up?"

I keep seeing, over and over, that Obama is cleaning up Bush's mess. Please tell me exactly, with linky back up, Obama has fixed that was Bush's fault.

thanks,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Aww, c'mon ladies...Obama has done PLENTY already...

1.) He has approved more spending than any of the presidents before him COMBINED!
    2.) He has passed a health care bill that isn't really about providing health care for everyone--but rather, control and regulate the industries that provide citizens with health care.
    3.) He bought General Motors, and a number of banks with TARP fund
    4.) He gave those who wanted a new car a "discount"--even if their paid off car was perfectly fine!
    5.) He's kept the housing bubble from completely bursting with "First Time Home Buyer" incentives--making housing prices STAY inflated, which has actually prevented those who have been waiting for the market to come down, from actually being able to afford a home!
    6.) He has consistently lied to the American public.
    7.) He has proven to be a perpetual campaigner--like a "skirt chaser" loves the chase, not the work once he gets the "prize!"

LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• 8 years worth-say's it all
    Anonymous

• Well, he has brought our troops home, right? OOPS, no.

Well, he stopped unemployment from reaching 8%! OOPS, no, it's even higher than when Bush with is office!

Well, he has made peace with NK and Iran. NOT.

Um, he got rid of the terrible Patriot Act that was so intrusive, right? OOPS, not quite!

Oh, I know, he brought down the deficit and cut government spending! Oh, not quite, just the opposite.

Well, give him time. I'm sure he will do something. Eventually. Maybe.
    Anonymous

• No it doesnt Anon...LMAO...WHAT of the 8 yrs HAS he cleaned up?? Debt is HIGHER, the WAR has SPREAD, MORE murders are happening on the border, and they are STILL using the patriot act and I am FAIRLY certain that they even extended its powers. He passed a HC bill that in NO ONE fixes the COST problem...sooooooo do tell.....what worth of 8 yrs has he fixed??

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Oh, I know, he was going to close Gitmo! And he did that, didn't he? Didn't he?

OOPS!
    Anonymous

• maybe when he got to the white house bush left it a mess and hes cleaing up is mess there cuz he shure as hella aint helping or fixing the unemployment issue....WE STRUGGLE EVERY DAY IT SUCKS.....the only president that did anything was clinton
    Anonymous

• I dont know what he has cleaned but he did hang some curtains.

Obama-Enough said!

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• omg Carpy, you stole my favorite picture of the pansyass others call POTUS.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Now that I get a better look,I wanna know if The Jackass was the one who hung the friggin EXIT sign over the window. I think that violates city fire codes.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I don't see *you* or anyone else doing better or anything,but gripe. let me give you the time he 's been in office to do something more then he has,and clean up after a nut job of 8 years.
    Anonymous