Work @ Home help...

My husband just went back to work full time I was working part time (16-18 hrs a week) we have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. Since I am going to be quitting my job so he can work full time and so I can stay w/ the children. I want to earn some extra $ while I am at home (and so I won't get so bored) I have researched a few sites, but I WILL NOT PAY TO WORK! I do not want to do Avon, pampered chef, mary kay, candles or any junk like that. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sure, I have written a book about how to get into a telecommuting job go to http://www.HomeCareerSuccess.com

Tells you a little history about the industry, the tools you need etc..

And has an up to date list of companies hiring from home like American Airlines, Uhual, Jet Blue etc....

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Let me know if you need any 1 on 1 help.

To Your Success!

Emma Weeklly
    http://www.EmmaWeekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• You can sell outgrown items on ebay, offer to babysit another child, offer to run errands for elderly in your neighborhood, or just mow their lawn once a week....etc etc
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• get your life insurance license. there are fee's involved, BUT it's not like joining AVON or something. They go for your pre-license training classes, and to the state for your state exam and your actual license.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• IraqiVetWife...I went to your site and I didn't see anything that would be helpful to someone looking for work, only something to pay. My guess is that it goes to you. What a scam.
    Anonymous

• I just wanted to let you know that you should never pay for stay at home JOB. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I tried Avon in the past, and it didn't work for me either. I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• if you need hep email me..i have alist of almost 1000 companies looking for help depending on what you like to do.. i work for a website that consults moms..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• What are you passionate about? Do a self directed inventory on you and find out what your passion, values and mission is. I would suggest to start there first and you will arrive at your destination. I am a Compass Rep who love to support women so they can live their best life. Email me for more. God Bless and Stay Divine!
    MMcCray

Answer by MMcCray at 3:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2010