eye shadow

Whats good for green eyes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Browns and purples and pinks.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Browns and purples. pink is tacky on an adult imo
    Anonymous

• golds & eggplant smokey colours
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I have hazel eyes and have always been amazed that when I get a make over they ALWAYS put purple on!!! But they are right, purple with green or hazel is amazing!!!! And I wear pink, a dusty shade, and it looks just as good...
    jajumommy2000

Answer by jajumommy2000 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I have hazel as well, now I wear smokey eyes alot just because I prefer it but as a cosmetologist, yes Purples are a complementary color to your eyes, Id ay depending on whether or not you have big or small eyes matters too. you don't want to over do them. I love eggplant though, its pretty hott! lol you can just line your upper and lower lids with it then top with mascara and your eyes will have a nice pop or you can apply it to the outter corner of your eyes for an evening smokey eye look.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 5:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• any color is game, it totally depends on your level of technique and the eyeshadow, if you go full blown pink all over the eye then you're in trouble. there is no definite rule that says green eyes can ONLY wear these colors, if you're comfortable in it, wear it. check out youtube, there's a huge make up community there, specifically tiffanyd - she has green eyes.
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have green eyes and I love golds and pinks on my eyes!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010