Do you think women should wear make up?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 7:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it your own choice. :)

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• why not
    Anonymous

• If they want to. I personally like the way I look with makeup. I am fair and look really tired without it blush and mascara. I never wear much, but I feel prettier with it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I think women should wear some if they want to. I choose not to.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i think it should be up to the woman. i do very rarely. my dd is 3 and always wants to put on make up too. i just tell her she is too beautiful! one of my friends dads use to say it was only for "buter faces" lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• "Someone on a radio stationed phoned in and says he hates it when women don't make an effort to "look good" by putting on make up."

That's ridiculous! I don't wear make-up, my husband prefers it that way anyhow =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Generally yes. If nothing else I think you should have a good skin care system. There doesn't need to be a real "full make up" look for every day, but basic skin care and a nice sheer lip and mascara is a must. If you are comfortable in the full foundation, lipstick and eye makeup - good for you, but what is more important is that you look your best and are comfortable in your skin - because you never know what will happen while you go about your day. When I look at women who obviously aren't even taking care of their skin, let alone wearing makeup, it automatically lowers my impression of them. To me, it's about doing what's best for yourself, if you aren't taking the 2 mins to moisturize and put on some basic lip gloss before you leave the house, you don't care about you... And therefore, I don't either, because I have no reason to.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Someone on a radio stationed phoned in and says he hates it when women don't make an effort to "look good" by putting on make up. So retarted

he doesnt like women who are confident enough to show their real faces without putting product on it? stupid.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Only if they want to.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I guess Sabrina, but if men don't give a damn about their skin why should we?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 7:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2010