Disney World

I cannot wait to take my daughter to Disney World for the first time.

Have you taken your children? If so, what age did you first take them?

It's killing me, I LOVE Disney World and I really want go, but she's only 1. LOL

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We took our daughter to the Not so scary Party and Seaworld in October. She was 2 1/2 and we had a Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was so much she could ride. We are planning a trip for Christmas time.. I can't wait to go back.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Your daughter is to young to enjoy Disney world. You will not be able to do certin things because someone will always have to be watching her.

Answer by louise2 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I know one is TOO young, which i why we haven't gone yet, but all I said was I can't wait til she's old enough.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 8:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I've been once...for my honeymoon in January 2000. We could never afford to take our kids to Disney.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would wait until she is 6-7 if you live far away and or money is an issue. Earlier if you live close and can afford it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I took my daughter to Disneyland at 5. She kept calling the characters by the Teletubbies names, all except for Mickey. She knew who he was.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 8:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i hear ya!! we live in jax, fl and disney is a staple. dd is too young, still--2 yo. besides the fact that she wouldn't remember it, she does not listen to us, and she tends to wander off. it would be a nightmare right now!! but maybe when she is about 6, ds would be 4. better start saving now!!
    iamcafemom83

Answer by iamcafemom83 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• We haven't been yet but maybe next spring. My hubby goes down every year for a big industry show and we could go down then. His company pays for airport parking and his room so we'd just need to pay for plane tickets, meals, and park tickets. Still pricey but not nearly as bad. We're talking about staying on a couple of days after the show, moving to a cheaper hotel (they stay in the deluxe places) and doing a short family vacation.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2010