hair cuts?

dose any know of a great place for me to take my some to have his frist hair cut

caeruleusdea

Asked by caeruleusdea at 7:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Great clips, on a wednesday when the kids price is reduced. All my boys and girls are clean cut and they know how to work with kids. They also have treats if you're good!!
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• depends on which state you live in. If you live in lancaster, NY you can either PM me, or try JCPennies in the eastern hills mall. or Regis's.
    If you live in lancaster in another state.. I don't really know what's in the area so I can't make any recommendations.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• sorry i forgot to put the I'm in Lancaster, ca
    caeruleusdea

Answer by caeruleusdea at 8:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• lol, then I'm sorry, I can't help you out that much :(. I don't know any places in the area and don't want to send you to a place based on brand only.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2010