How to treat furniture for lice?

Her grandma did her hair last night and got it all out we hope. I need to do the house before she comes home tommorrow. What can I use other than those expensive sprays to do the furniture??? In the last 3 months we have spent over $50 on lice treatments. We cant figure where she is getting it from. our house and cars have been done from top to bottom and both grandmas swear they have done theirs.

bandrplus2

Asked by bandrplus2 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Kids' Health

• There's a spray that you can buy from rid-x that you should be able to spray on all of your furniture
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I know people and myself once, that put rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and lightly spray down the furniture. It can get smelly so keep a couple windows open... other than that I would say you don't even need to do furniture from what I've read and been told. After 3 or so hours any bugs that are on furniture will die because they need a host to be on which is why you won't find many or any mingling around on furniture...
    Miss.Cullen

Answer by Miss.Cullen at 12:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Be careful with those sprays! They are a pesticide! I use natural products that actually repel lice. Our shampoo does too! I order online here is a link to request more info on them!
    Good luck!

http://www.naturallySafehomes.com
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 11:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Turns out when she got home she had been treated and still had live lice in her hair!! I may go crazy. I vaccumed all the furniture and I'm going to call it good with that.
    bandrplus2

Answer by bandrplus2 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2010