Problem w/acne

Is there anything recommended treatment that have actually worked? Treatment you can buy in stores or online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I was told to drink aloe vera juice twice a day and buffer your face with tea tree oil. I"m going to try it since im 25 and still get acne! ugh! I heard it works every time. I've yet to test it out though.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• ive been looking for the one that worked for so long now and i actually found it a couple of years ago. its called obagi clenziderm, the only way i know how to get it is i order it from a plastic surgeons office. PM if you want the number. they mail it to me
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Sea salt and colloidal silver soap

Wash twice daily with the soap after a sea salt facial massage. Exfoliates and kills bacteria. Cheap. Hypooalergenic.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Most facial products (even the ones meant for acne) contain petrochemicals, parabens, preservatives, fragrances, etc. that will irritate skin and cause problems. Switch to healthier alternatives. Avoid dairy. Make sure you're getting enough zinc in your diet as adequate zinc is required for trouble-free skin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• agreed with getting enough zinc. and i use lemons. it's the only thing that has worked for me. i cut a lemon once a day, squeeze the juice into a small cup and use a cotton pad to wipe it on my skin. it took about two weeks to see a difference but it was a huge difference. i do it after my shower in the morning and before i go to bed. if drys out your skin until your skin adjusts to it. other than that it's amazing.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 4:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2010

• I've been using mark.'s new anti-acne line and it is working really well. I didn't get any PMS breakouts like I normally do.
    Anonymous

• I use the Avon Clearskin Professionals acne kit and it works wonders for me. If you want to try it go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use coupon code fsany for free shipping on any sized order.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2010