What's your cleaning schedule?

Do you have a cleaning schedule? Like bathrooms on Wednesday, bedrooms on Thursday, etc. My house is ALWAYS a disaster (I have 4 kids and 1 is a trouble making clingy 14 month old). If you have a schedule what is it?

SoniaL

Asked by SoniaL at 10:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floor

Anonymous

• kitchen at night. i clean the bathroom about every 2-3 days, straighten the livingroom every day. i clean windows about once a week. floors atleast 2 times a week. no real order though, just whatever needs to be done the worst.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Pick up the house and vacuum every night after the baby goes to sleep and clean the kitchen after every meal. I have a cleaning lady that comes every Monday thank GOD! She cleans the whole house top to bottom and that helps sooo much!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Simple - Whatever needs cleaned the most gets done first...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Sunday is my main cleaning day. Our boys have daily chores, like dishwasher, gathering laundry, cleaning their rooms, and my daily duties include the kitchen, laundry, and tidy up the living room before bed...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• We keep it tidy and the dishes/laundry done. My housekeeper does the rest on Wednesdays....and I thank the good Lord for her every week!!!
    Anonymous

• Monday - kitchen
    Tuesday - living room and dining room
    Wednesday - bathrooms
    Thursday - special projects or day off
    Friday - bedrooms

I load the dishwasher as I go, run it at night, empty in morning. After everyone is ready I give the bathroom a once over. Carpets are vacuumed as needed; usually every 2-3 days in summer and up to 3 times daily in winter depending on road salt issues. Laundry is done daily, ironing is done on evenings that my hubby works late.

Basically I do my dailies each morning, my weekly chores and laundry after that, and then after dinner I do my evening chores. If you keep on top of things then things never truly need doing.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• clean up one day and do nothing for 2
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2010