What are the things that sisters-in-law do to get into your nerves? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, my SIL is 15 .. So there's quite a lot.
    She loves attention. She will be in your face singing, repeating something, or whatever to get your attention. She intentionally picks on her little brother or other family members to get attention. She likes to brag a lot about her and her life. She is a know-it-all. She tries to undermine my parenting.. which drives me batty. She thinks because she has 100 siblings that she knows anything about parenting. She tries to diciplin my son for me .. If I didn't have any sense I'd have hit her for smacking my son's hand .. There's a lot about her that drives me crazy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Breathe
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't even make a fucking effort to get to know me and she's been married to my brother for six years.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 10:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• continues to live off the gov and my in laws refusing to get a job or make the dad pay child support.
    Anonymous

• Haha, for me.. nothing I love all my sis in laws. Sure one is a bit strange but she doesnt bother me. The other two are like my best friends:) I guess I really lucked out. But for FIL and MIL...thats a different story
    Anonymous

• Treats her son like shit, ignores him, Always wants him to go to (insert someone else's home here), and then whines when he gets into trouble (since he's so well supervised) and doesn't know why he isn't better behaved. She doesn't take any of the blame for him being a juvenile delinquent even though it is all her fault.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Trys to keep "up with the Jones"
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I don't have any; I have a sister and my hubby is an only child. It's all good, my sister is quite annoying enough.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Breathe

Ditto.
    Anonymous

• My SIL is a pretty cool girl. Her and I get along for the most part i really hate when she talks shit about her brother but other then that we have a good relationship.
    Anonymous