Do you have a housekeeper too???

I noticed in the answeres from another question that there are quite a few ladies on here that have a house keeper. Do you have one too? How much does that set you back? and What all do they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish. I hate cleaning. I get the kids to clean up after themselves as much as possible but they only do so much. I refuse to dust (aggravates my allergies) so the house is always dusty unless I can convince the kids and my husband to do it.
    But, alas, I don't know what I would do with my time if I did have a housekeeper. Wouldn't mind one a few times a month to do the crap I hate doing (dusting, washing windows, mopping, lol). We can barely afford to pay our rent, though, so it will never happen.
    the kids don't mind doing windows...maybe I should break out the windex today.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Gawd, I wish! I would love a housekeeper! I suck at housework. I can clean and clean and clean and it still looks like crap. :P
    Anonymous

• I don't but I'd like to have someone come in once a month to do carpets, cobwebs, scrub floors, windows...basically all the things I hate to do...I need a Cinderella for a day a month, LOL
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I have a house keeper and i call her ME. I like things my way and no one can get my house as clean as me.
    Anonymous

• I don't have one, I'm perfectly capable of cleaning my own house and I'd hate having someone else cleaning it. My mother cleans a few houses for extra cash and she gets $30 for 3 hours work once a week at each house. She uses all the household cleaners and tools, you'd pay more for someone who was bringing in their own stuff.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• i dont have a house keeper that comes on a regular basis but my mom just paid for a family friend who cleans houses to come and clean my apartment for me last week. she charges 100 bucks and does a really good job.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I have a house keeper a gardener a chef and a personal trainer oh wait that would be me and in the end it will always be me. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I do....I see my housekeeper every morning when I look in the mirror. Just kidding, I wish I had one! : )
    Anonymous

• No I'm too particular about how things are cleaned and where things are placed...its not to the point of being an OCD but it's borderline so no one is allowed to clean my house but me - even the SO isn't allowed to do more than vacum and wash down the counter tops and tables.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I do. My husband and I are professionals and we don't have time for housekeeping or cooking. We have a "live-in" housekeeper and we pay her $800 a week plus she has her own apartment (a former carriage house that has been divided in to 2 apartments w/each having a living room, kitchen, bathroom & bedroom) & we provide the Internet and cable for her as well and all utilities are, of course, covered by us since it's our property she lives in and we provide her with groceries as well (she just buys what she wants when she shops for our family). We also have a full time nanny who lives in the other apartment next to the housekeeper. She also earns $800 a week as well and we pay for insurance for both on top of their wages.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2010