Talking about sex?

So why is it, that there is a double standard. Men want to have sex with as many woman as they can, but then turn around and want a woman who has NOT been around the block several times. Does anyone else see the DS in this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's always been a double standard. In some countries, a man can even justify killing a woman if she's not a virgin on their wedding night. It's ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• I talk about sex and some guys want to have a woman who has had less sexual partners then them but this to me is silly. I think sex is a good thing and I intend to never worry about the double standard. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Did this JUST now occur to you? LOL!
    Anonymous

• Did this JUST now occur to you? LOL!

___

you beat me to this response...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• It has always been this way, when i was younger when a women had sex before marriage she was called a whore and shuned  by the whole town. The other women would have nothing to do with her while a lot of men would sneak around and try to get in her pants.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Not all men are like that. But you hear about men like that all the time because they like to think they are sexy,macho and probably are hiding some inadequacies. Many guys don't see the value of sleeping with as many girls as possible and they don't have double standards. That is usally because they are more educated and not "good old boys wth tattoos and pickup trucks". LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Men don't want to have sex with as many women as they can. That completely generalizes and stereotypes men which is ironic. Women don't want to be treated that way. I've been married 31 years. He hasn't even remotely implied he wants sex with another woman. I don't know a man who acts that way and I have 3 brothers and no sisters. I grew up in a very male dominated world. If this is the type of man you know, maybe you should find men who have better morals than that. I hate the dehumanisation of making men come off as just a bunch of dogs sniffing around for the next receptive female.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Anon 1123,

Your right not all men are like that, but education, good old boys has nothing to do with it. Look at a lot of presidents, and well educated men that cheat. Some men think with that head between their legs, and not the one that sets up on their shoulders.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2010