What was your First Pregnancy Symptoms?

Did your nipples get bigger? Also... How many days past ovulation did you wait to take a pregnancy test?

Lindsey1118

Asked by Lindsey1118 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Missing my period was the first sign. I didn't get sore breasts or morning sickness or any of that until around 8 weeks.
    Anonymous

• My first clue was hunger. I was hungry all the time and just couldn't understand it. It must have started about 1 week past conception. I had a negative pregnancy test (taking Clomid and timing everything) for two weeks after that. In other words, 20 years ago my first positive test was 3 weeks past ovulation.
    Anonymous

• Sore breasts was my first however I thought it was b/c I was due to start my cycle the following week, then came the missing cycle then morning sickness...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Sore and tender breasts. Like right before your period only way worse. and of course the missed period. I didnt really get morning sickness till about the 2nd month, With my second pregnancy, I felt like I got hit by a truck, I was soooo tired for the whole first trimester
    Anonymous

• sore boobs, being tired and peeing alot were my first symptoms. and yes my nipples did get HUGE. it was ugly
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• Stuffy nose and randomly crying at something on the TV. No nausea, boobs were fine and didn't get bigger (wore the same bras) until my milk came in postpartum, and my period was totally wacky anyway. I didn't have any typical symptoms whatsoever and only tested because I had a dentist appointment and figured I should check before getting shot up with drugs.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• A "Late" period was the first sign.
    Test up to five days before your missed period.
    First symptoms after I found out were exaustion and nausea.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• throwing up EVERY time i brushed my teeth!! i remember my sister saying that happened when she was pregnant....i didnt put 2 and 2 together for a while..but then once i did, i took a test and yaaa i was!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• missing my period as far as i know - i may have been in denial lol but i don't recall symptoms before that. it was a shock and a half... of course then i had a hellish first trimester...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• morning sickness (all day sickness really) with my first pregnancy.
    chronic fatigue with my second.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2010