cell phone question, concerning SIM card

Stupid AT&T phone! Got it in Feb of this year. Got it replaced in April of this year. Still having problems, if I get the SIM card changed will that make a difference? Thanks ladies for your wise advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you should call ATT with your questions.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• gee... first answer great help.. I have att and i dont have internet on it so i learned i can't use a smartphone, w/o internet, so it didn't work right, i've also had to replace my sim card and it fixed it, my sim card got a lil scratched and that caused it to act up a new sim card and WHAM worked
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 12:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Wise advice oh dear one,,,,never thought of that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Same thing happened with me - their phones do not last very long at all. I hate AT&T. I may move back to Sprint when my contract is up in Oct. I hate AT&T service, but their customer service is stellar...can't say that for Sprint. But I'm so tired of all the dropped calls, frozen phone, lost connections...etc. AT&T boasts the least dropped calls, etc...what a crock of SH*T!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2010