What would you think of this guy?

I told him previously that we were getting too personal on fb talking about everything under the sun. So I stopped and as soon as I started again, he told me about his bf losing his second child in his sleep. About what to do about the funeral and on and on. I just wanted to give the guy a hug. But I know I going down the wrong path with him. He asked to see me once before but now does not since I told him his wife would get the worng idea. He said I am just like her, worrying about everything. What would you do and think about him , good or a bad thing for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like things are getting way too personal. these are discussions he should be having with close friends/his wife. it seems odd that he is trying to develop this intimate relationship with you when you don't really know him that well... trust your instincts and don't let him dictate to you whether or not you worry too much. no wonder his wife worries.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I would think he needs a friend but I tend to think the best of people until I'm shown otherwise.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I would wonder why he is talking like this to someone he's never met instead of his wife. sounds fishy to me. I'd be pissed if I was the wife and found out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2010

• I knew him in school when I was younger.
    Anonymous

• Oh, then that's different.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2010