Hi. Did anyone go through post partum hair loss? I did twice and my son is now 13 months old and hair is still thinner & pokies growing in finally a couple inches long. Also, does anyone have dark patches on their face from pregnancy? kind of like freckles but in a small patch shape? If so, can you recommend anything to use for this to help lighten it or get rid of it would be nice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My babies are 9 months old and I am still losing hair. I also have brown spotty patches on my cheeks under my eyes. I bought a product from Wal*mart called Porcelana it is suppose to help with the dark spots. However, I got home and read more about it and found out I need to consult with a Dr. before using it while breastfeeding. Clinique also has a product that is suppose to lighten brown spots. It cost a little more around $20 compared to the $6 for the Porcelana. Good luck! :-)

marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 12:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I lost alot of hair while I was pregnant, but it stopped after. I also got dark spots around my nose that make-up wouldn't even cover. But it all went away after birth. No help here, sorry. Just wanted to tell you you're not the only one.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2010