does anyone buy brighton jewelry. are you happy with it?

I was browsing it at von maur and thinking about starting a charm bracelet, just wondered if anyone else had any of this type jewelry

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a bracelet from brighton, not a charm one but a sterling one that says "mother" that my mother in law gave me after I had my daughter. I am really pleased with their quality. I have been in the store a few times since, but can never find all the pieces of the set that I want :( And compared to other charm bracelets, like pandora, the prices are very reasonable.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• My MIL likes it. She buys it for her 2 granddaughters (dd and her cousin). Maybe they're too young to appreciate it (10 and 8) but neither seem too impressed with it. I don't care for it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2010