What's a good place in New Jersey to take my two year old to play on the beach? With a hotel right on the beach too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Depends on what you are looking for my love. If you want the board walk with games, food, entertainment to go with it, I'd say Seaside Heights (or Seaside Park), or perhaps Point Pleasant, they have Jenkinsons Pavilion and a great aquarium there or if you wouldn't mind traveling a little more south, try Wildwood or Wildwood crest. All of these beaches have hotels along the sand, but prepare to pay a premium if its a weekend ... going rate is probably in teh 3-400 per night range in season. Have fun!!
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• of if you just want a family atmosphere without all the craziness go to LBI (Long Beach Island). they have TONS of motels there but again it won't be cheap. This island has whats called "Fantasy Island", a very small family friendly action park.
    Lipstk713

Answer by Lipstk713 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2010