How do I cope with getting my mother-in-law out of my house for good?

She's disabled and has really no money. I help her with everything like doctor's appointments and stuff like that. But what my husband and i want is just "us" back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• well you could see if her insurance covers homes for people that need help with living and are disabled or try to get her the insurance. you dont know if they are bad unless you've tryed it!

another family member up for taking care of her?

an apartment that goes by your monthly paychecks but with a help of a nurse?

can another part of the house be made into a room just for her? i know my aunt and uncle made a shed type out of a room just for my grandpa at one time, it was pretty nice :)
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2010