Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I cope with getting my mother-in-law out of my house for good?

She's disabled and has really no money. I help her with everything like doctor's appointments and stuff like that. But what my husband and i want is just "us" back!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (1)
  • well you could see if her insurance covers homes for people that need help with living and are disabled or try to get her the insurance. you dont know if they are bad unless you've tryed it!

    another family member up for taking care of her?

    an apartment that goes by your monthly paychecks but with a help of a nurse?

    can another part of the house be made into a room just for her? i know my aunt and uncle made a shed type out of a room just for my grandpa at one time, it was pretty nice :)

    Answer by americansugar80 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.