Do you know any men...

I don't know any Men that has been 100% faithful their whole marriage. I was wondering if I am alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• the only one who knows about that 100% is the man. I am sure a LOT of women think so, but it's only 100% from their perspective.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I agree with hibbingmom. I'm sure there are men who are faithful, but the only people who know for sure are the men. I know this from past experience with a number of men in my life that I thought were faithful to their wives. I am madly in love with my husband of 22 years, and I believe he loves me, I hope he's been faithful, but from past experience, I would never be so smug as to say with 100% certainty that I know he's never cheated. The only thing I know for sure is that I haven't.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• okay how about pretty sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I know a man that was 100% faithful, through his whole marriage. He was the most amazing husband and father, he was a true leader and he didnt care what anyone thought about him. He had daughters and no sons. He was there for his kids no matter what, he never, ever thought about cheating on the childrens beloved mother. He went to church and he loved God, he was an example for his children, he was an amazing man. He was my dad. Happy fathers day pop, you where one in a million. You are a part of me every single day dad...every single day. You aer my strength, you are my hope. You taught me how to give and to not expect anything back, cause that was true parent to child love. You have been gone for 9 yrs now. I miss you dad, thank you for everything ,,,,teaching me right from wrong, what it is to be faithful, to your spouse and your lvoed ones..you where the example dad,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Wow that, is very sweet, my dad is a wonderful dad as well, and A wonderful husband... now, but even he cheated on my mom before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• anon 24 here,,my dad was born in 27, he survived the great depression and the war, he never, ever cheated on my mom,,I know it in my heart. There are good men out there,,my dad was one of the good ones
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I think, if that is the case, you should be looking for a new social circle.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I know lots of men who have never cheated.  My father never cheated in almost 49 years of marriage and my FIL never cheated in 60 years of marriage and my husband has never cheated in almost 22 years of marriage.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• No.one can ever say 100% but what I know of my husband is that he is the most loyal and faithful man I've ever known. Even when we went through a period of separation, he remained true to our vows and never once waivered on his committment to me. Even when I did waiver he never has. He is the most solid and steady person I know. I am truly lucky.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Hun, there are a lot of men out there who take their vows seriously and do not cheat, generalizing always a bad thing.

Answer by older at 9:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2010