I did NOT know there was a fighter on UFC that was Deaf.!

Matt Hamill....

I am watching UFC right now and he won, and he was signing and talking about how hard he's worked and stuff.

I just think that's so cool!!!! :)

Did you know this? i didn't he even has an upcoming movie based on the story of his life.

Cool huh? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Hamill

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't know that!! I love UFC!! That's amazing that a fighter could be deaf, because he'd have to be able to communicate with his coach and all.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Yes! Hes a great fighter too! Hes only lost a few times
    kateyez2214

Answer by kateyez2214 at 4:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I knew this because he was on the show "The Ultimate Fighter" where tito ortiz and chuck liddel where their coaches and it was like reality tv. I dont know that matt hamil won, but he was on the show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Are you talking about this last cycle that just ended last night? (anon:57) Court McGhee won against...uhm...hell...Chris! That's who it was, Chris McRay. Matt Hamill won by decision against Keith Jardine on the same card. Ain't nothin to sneeze at, Jardine is a beast.
    Anyone else shocked to find out that Tito Ortiz is married to Jenna Jameson? I just found that out like...yesterday. I giggled. Tito's a puss.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2010