How Do I End It

I do not want my SO any longer. He has lived with me four years. He has hurt my feelings a few times with lying, a little online cheating. I have seen so many online messages from other women, all of a sexual nature. One day last fall I saw another one. I intended to come home that night and send him on. I decided to forgive and try to work on the relationship, but I just can't get back what I had felt for him. So what I need to know is how to end it. I don't want to be cruel, but I am not sure I can handle him still being here once I tell him I am done. I just want him to pack his bag, go and come back in a few days to get the rest. I will pack his things and put them on the porch. Does that sound too evil. I know he does not have any savings, even the car he drives is mine. Living with him is driving me crazy, every time I see him texting, I wonder who he is really talking to. I can't stand it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I need a nice way to end it. I cant believe I feel guilty for not loving him anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Kick his butt out, show no mercy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• He cheats on you and mooches off you and you want to be nice to him when you kick him out? My brain won't go there. Honey do you have the word DOORMAT tattooed on your forehead or something? I'm not joking because if you are coming across that way to me, you can bet he sees you that way. You've already proven to him that you are an easy mark. He can do what he wants and you'll forgive and still supply a place to stay and a car to drive and anything else he wants from you.

Get a few garbage bags, gather his crap and set it on the porch--after you change the locks. I know you have to have at least one friend or relative who can't stand this guy--have that person with you if you need to borrow a backbone.

And next time, be extremely selective in the man you choose to live with. He really should put you and your feeling first---even above his own. If not, then find the one who will! You deserve that!!

Good luck!!
    SimplyLaine

Answer by SimplyLaine at 4:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2010