Potty mouth experiences giving birth...lol

I swore alot, yelled at the doctors and nurses, criticized their hospital and the staff, and would interrogate my husband rudely when he left the room for longer than a minute.(nothing i'm proud of) lol but you cant blame me, it was my first and i went through a 50 hour labor without meds, and it was the hospital's policy to not give any meds to first time moms (thats why i went nuts) i didnt know that. i'm going to a diff hospital next time where i can get my epi. i just wanted to hear about other people's potty mouth experiences during child birth.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha you sound like me. I'm sorry to hear that about 50 hours and no meds! I though I was in labor for awhile, but I was only 20. I had an epidural, but I have scoliosis in my lower back, so it didn't work and I felt everything. Yeah I know I was screaming so loud and yelling at everyone. I know I was that women in labor and delivery that all the nurses and doctors hated.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• LOL! I have never heard of a hospital not giving anyone weither it being first time moms or not any meds but I'll bite. I didnt have any meds either with my first but everything went okay I guess I didnt know how to act. With this one I'm prego with now my bf keeps telling me hoors stories of his exwife and what she did. She told me that she was a majior B* as well. She broke his hand because she said that his counting annoyed her and when she had to get some stiches down there she kicked the doctor across the room! I'm like oh my gosh! I hope I dont act this way with this one Im due next week YIKES!!!
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I asked for an epi and the anesthesiologist came in and asked if I was sure I wanted it then said "you should have thought about the pain before you opened your legs and got knocked up". Made me a LITTLE mad. I reached over and crabbed his balls and squeezed until he bent down trying to get out of my grasp and I told him "you should have thought about it before you started talking shit to a woman who has been married for two years and is in labor". Needless to say, they got me another pain person.
    Other than that, I wasn't too bad until it was time for the actual pushing and the epi was starting to wear off and I was yelling swear words with every push.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• and like isnt that akward knowing you cant really control what you do or say cuz all you know is its painful and nobody else is in pain and they keep telling you to calm down and youre just like SHUT THE F UP! what do you say afterwards. like do you apologize? lol
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 9:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• WOW!! I was in labor for almost 30 hrs with no pain meds with my first and I was only 19, and i was more mature than that!!!!! it's not your husbands fault, it's not the nurses fault that your in pain. GROW UP!!!!!! And secondly it was your own stupid fault that you didn't get pain meds. A hospital can't refuse to give you meds. That's unethical and ILLEGAL!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• There's no need to act like that. Sure labor hurts but taking it out on everyone else isn't going to help.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I only cussed once out of 3 labors. With my last I progressed so fast I wasn't even done being registered in the room when I delivered (with nurses in attendance, no doctors and on the bathroom floor to top it off). I kept going into the bathroom because sitting hurt way less than laying. I was at 8cm and the nurse wanted to check me again during a contraction. I told her to please wait until it was over. She said I should have been more worried about this like...9 months ago. I simply said bitch, don't you dare touch me yet. She didn't and by the time I was pushing, the only people in the room were me and my husband. He ran out yelling at the nurses SHE'S PUSHING SHE'S PUSHING! LOL it is funny to look back on.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Oh,gee. I was too busy pushing and doing my job to even say much. ANd yelling at the Doctors,etc. is not my style anyway. My labors went smoothly because I was chilling,breathing,going with the flow and not yelling at people. LOL. I can't understand why ? WHY?I was having pain of course but it was not their fault.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I cussed one time. I believe my words were "where the fuck is the anesthesiologist" lol. I had finally decided to have an epidural, it felt like I went from nothing to full blown active labor in less than an hour. I was ok, could feel the contractions but could handle them. Then all of a sudden they were so intense they took my breath away. I gave up being strong at that point. Tried i.v meds and they only lasted an hour and they were predicting I would be in labor, on pitocin, for another 12 hours minimum. So I said screw it, give me an epidural. Less than 2 hours later my dd was born :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• People handle labor and pain a whole lot differently then some so its really not for you to tell anyone to grow up about it or be rude to them. so she told the doctor he wa stupid and maybe another broke someones hand and you were calm and collective. kuddos to you that just means everyone handles pain differently.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2010