No One and Going threw what feels like hell.

After 8 months tragedy comes to our relationship. Follow up to my old question. He called after his xwife like stalker called me. He told me he love and everything. Then he next day he basically told me to go f*ck myself. I was gettin harrassinig txts and messages from the ex. Basically He cheated on me multipul times and now that girl is supposedly pregnant. He's now living with his xwife and wants nothing to do with me or my "bastard children". I am so hurt and confused and I just. idk how to let go. I want to deck him in the face. I want him to e man enough to tell me HIMSELF and instead of using everyone else to tell me how he feels. I have no friends and I am just so alone. I have a son and am pregnant wit his baby. My head and my heart lead me so damn wrong this time.

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 10:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• It's never easy letting go of someone you love. It's a death of a relationship and you need time to grieve. It can't help to get over him when you have children with him but women are strong. You can do this. Mine left when I was pregnant with our third. I was an emotional basketcase for a while then I got angry and channeled that anger into figuring out how to take care of me and "my" children. I say my since he didn't deserve to be considered their parents when he abandoned them. It took time and energy and I had to remain focused to keep from finding him and spitting on him but I did it and you can, too. Be strong lil momma. If it gets too bad hold out your hand and someone from CM will grab you so you don't tumble. We're here for you

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• it happens but just let it go. if he's not man enough to tell you himself then he's not man enough to be worth your time or your kids time. that would have put an end to it for me. its one thing to sit there and call me names its another thing to call my kids names. im a single mom and can relate to the getting led astray. if you need to talk im here for you and am a pretty damn good friend and listener (hope that didnt come across as to cocky lol) anyway you do have people. but i wouldnt try getting back with him it really isnt worth the hassle.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• He is NOT a man. He is a boy trying to play you. Let him go! Take him to court, get child support and move on. It hurts and it sucks for you and the kids, but you will be stronger if you can move on and build your life without him.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Leave him alone. Take your kids, get away from him. Don't answer his calls or texts. Go get yourself an education, and a job. Leave him to his own devices...what goes around comes around.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I am sorry you are hurting and confused. It is too bad he is such an immature asshole and can't step up and tell you to your face that it is over and give you the chance to confront him and get closure. Next time he texts or calls you tell him to stop all the harrassing texts, or you will file a police report for harrassment against him. Then delete/ block his number from the phone. I also advise you to see a lawyer and find out what you can do about custody and child support for your unborn baby.
    Don't worry, someday he will get his-- fate/karma has a way of coming back to bite people on the ass-- and he sounds like a prime target!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2010