What is something fun I could take to my DH at work for Fathers Day?

We already got him gifts but he has to work 8-5 today, and I'm wondering what I could take him that isn't cheesy.. I don't want to take a man flowers.. I was thinking maybe breakfast and a card or something.. I'll be taking my two year old, she will be the one actually giving whatever it is to him (seeing as it is FATHERS day and all LOL).

Any ideas would help and sorry I'm sure you're all annoyed with the Fathers day questions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what about an edible arrangement? Just bring him lunch, men love to eat!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Aw, have her draw him a picture, and take him something special to eat that he wouldn't normally have. Just let him know how much you appreciate him- I would also make something nice for supper (and grab his favorite beer), but that's just me.
    We're not big gift people.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Maybe food and like a balloon.
    Anonymous

• How about a really cool lunch that his kids helped make him? It might be too late for lunch now (it's already 12:30pm), but it's an idea!!!
    Anonymous