Extra Formula

Hello ladies! I have extra containers of formula I recieved in the mail but because I am breastfeeding and supplementing with one particular brand I don't need the extras. Anyone know where I can drop these off to donate I would hate to waste these when there are moms in need!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• A battered womens shelter would be MY first stop- after having lived in a safehouse while awaiting my divorce. I have seen just hoe little funding those places survive on, and when you run like hell in the middle of the night, and don't have a thing on you but your car keys and your child, it's important.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Women's shelters, crisis pregnancy centers, food banks would all welcome the donations.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I agree with the women's shelters.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• If you don't have any local food banks, call churches. Lots of times they will take them for a needy family in the congregation.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 8:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2010