Where do you think the economy is going?

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Down the tubes, to be honest.

Answer by tinamatt at 3:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• In the toilet.

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• I think Lori's post answers it all. It would help if people felt more confident that things are getting better, but I certainly don't see that.

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Companies are afraid to do much because they are so uncertain what type of crap Obama and his minions in congress will do next. The economy is flushing down the crapper.

Answer by Carpy at 6:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• In my area the economy is improving. My son owns a frieght forwarding and shipping company. Business is doing very well.
    He was one of the first hit in 2006- 2007. I feel positive about the economy.

Answer by Rnurse at 8:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Where ever the citizens of this country take it. You do realize you are an active participant in this drama and not a spectator don't you? Don't wait for life to happen to you. Get up and do something. There is plenty to do. First, vote in Nov. to get the people who made this worse out and new into Congress. Write PBO until he knows you by name.

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• ok, but how did you put the picture in your post? (economics I get, Windows 7, not so much)

Answer by lovinangels at 11:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• lovin--you just open two that has your posting/text box and the other with the website/image you want to import. Click on "Use full editor" in your text box window, and then click and drag the image from the other website into your text box, and PRESTO! :o)

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2010

• Hey Lori thanks. I have eben wondering that as well and your image sums it up.

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2010