Potty training, good for both???

I have two boys, one born feb 2008 and the other is jan 2009. My oldest is really interested in potty training and my youngest is always following suite for what Aidan is doing. Should I attempt to just potty train both? my youngest is very bright and fast learner, and is already speaking quite a few words, so i think it would be very easy for him to communicate what he needs. Just need some thoughts and ideas.

Thanks!

CantoDeAmor259

Asked by CantoDeAmor259 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My sister potty trained together because my youngest sister did EVERYTHING my middle sister did. It worked out well.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• you can try it! that is how my DD potty trained. DS is 3 ( april 07) and DD is 22 months ( august 08). Your youngest may be a bit young but there is no reason NOT to try. If they aren't ready to PT you will know but go for it! Good Luck!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Go for it. My LO will be 2 in just a few days and is potty trained. Why not?
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010

• Have any good tips for boys???
    CantoDeAmor259

Answer by CantoDeAmor259 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2010