What is / is going to be, different about the Q&A section ?

I looked over the group thing for it that it says too but I still do not understand what is different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Basically they are going to be monitoring answers a lot more closely. You cant post anon till you reach a certain level. You will be rewarded with points and that will lead you to other areas. I dont know...lol I think they just want to clean out the vulgar and mean stuff in here. Sounds good to me!
    Anonymous

• People will get to vote on whether or not they like your questions and answers. If they don't like them, you get voted to the bottom and nobody sees what you have to say. Which would be fine if people were never going to vote based on whether or not they like the person doing the posting or which side of an argument they fall on. In other words, only popular opinions and popular posters will be seen. Those votes will also tie into "earning" the right to use features you get to use automatically now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2010